Marketing Executive Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Planning and executing marketing plans- including but not limited to Social Media, Lead Generation, Corporate and Partners-Funded Events, in addition to tending to marcomm requests cross-company.
- Liaising with business line/product managers, content editors, and graphics designers to design campaigns/programs and collaterals for the offerings that are consistent, effective and appropriate for the target market/customer segment.
- Managing the participation of the organization in seminars, trade shows, and events including preparing displays, giveaways, venue and equipment booking, staffing, prospect invitation, confirmation, evaluation, etc.
- Coordinating with marketing agencies, business line/product managers, technology partners, the development of materials required for promotional and advertising campaigns e.g. brochures, campaign emails, letters, roll ups, banners, posters, catalogues, etc.
- Collecting company information from different department to perform web site and social media updates.
- Analyzing historical and planned marketing campaign to make best use of marketing budgets, and enhance campaign results.
- Working with governmental partners in ITIDA and others
- Assisting the marketing manager as required.