Open Source R&D Engineer Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Designing and implementing multi-tier Hosting/Cloud solutions, management systems, and integrate different system/ technologies to reach the most efficient and cost effective solution that meets company’s business goals.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university (Communications engineering or computer science background is preferred).
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in a large, diversified, Infrastructure Open Source environments is a must.
- Good command of English language.
- Deployment and operational expertise at major Linux OS distributions.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and security.